Ubud in thprobably one of the healthiest places you can go in Asia! See what we’ve accomplished in our Ubud bucketlist adventures this year 🙂
1. Just look at how serene it is to stare into green spaces like our gorgeous poolside view of Aging Raka Resort.
2. Second on our list is brunch and a tour of the Bambu Indah Resort, one of the places featured at Gypset Travel by Julia Chaplin.
3. Latin Dance was a fantastic way of getting our hormone high in Pica South American Kitchen. Do order their fantastic ceviche and sandwiches!
4. Mouthwatering raw food and desserts anyone? Get yours from Seeds of Life in Jalan Gootama.
5. An afternoon stroll around Ubud. Did you know that walking is healthier for your heart vs running?
6. Outdoor Yoga! We love praising the sun so we take our yoga practice outdoors. We just had to do a Vinyasa – Yin practice amidst the tropical lush and rice fields of Ubud. So lovely!
7. We joined a hands-on herbal class learning how to make Jamu tonic drink, all natural body scrub, body oil and body mask at Nadis Herbal. DIY queens rejoiced!
8. Traditional Balinese Massage for the soul at Bali Botanica Spa was sensational!
9. To tap into our subconscious, we did a Mandala workshop with Angelo Santos at Taksu.
10. We ended our Ubud adventure with a trip to the chocolate factory tour at Big Tree Farms. OH YUM!