Realign your mind, body and spirit in our farm life yoga retreat held in a peaceful, green countryside. Relax in a quiet, serene setting, enjoy farm fresh organic meals, take part in detoxifying yoga classes, reset your body in a traditional hilot massage. Soak in all the nature around you. Your body deserves it!
Our Sacred Space
Daila Farm in a beautiful farm space with fresh air, green nature all around and mild temperatures. A perfect ambiance to heal, rest and reconnect with yourself.
Vinyasa yoga is a dynamic class that involves coordinating movement with breath as one flows from one pose to another. This form of yoga builds strength, balance and flexibility. Get ready to energize surrounded by trees and greenery.
Farm To Table Cooking Workshop
Get your hands working in this fun workshop. Take part in learning how to build an eco mudhouse!
Rates (per person)
P7,680 – early bird rate (deadline July 30)
P7,980 – regular rate (deadline August 15)
- 1 night shared accommodation Daila Farms
- Roundtrip Van Transfers
- Organic, vegetarian meals (seafood may be served upon request)
- 1 Yoga Class
- Farm To Table Cooking Workshop
- Mudhouse Building
- Hilot Massage
- Shirt & Goodie Bag
- Flow Certificate
*Itinerary is subject to change.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga wear
- Water bottle
- Toiletries and medications
Not included in the package rate
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- First come, first served basis
- No registration, no reservation
- Rooms are shared (3pax in 1 room). No fan or aircon as it gets cool in the farm at night.
- Bathroom is shared.
- Full payment must be settled on or before August 15
- NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable to another person
- You may opt for a monthly payment term. Kindly contact us for details.