Dry Brushing Body Brush + Bar Soap Set
Get in the dry brushing ritual with this handy dry brush and bar soap set. Dry brushing is a great detoxifying practice that has many health benefits which include:
- Lymphatic Health: The lymphatic system plays a critical role in the body’s immune system. As many of these lymph vessels run just below the surface of the skin it is believed that dry brushing the skin regularly can to stimulate this normal lymph flow, and help the body detoxify itself naturally.
- Exfoliation: Dry brushing naturally exfoliates the skin. Running a firm, natural (not synthetic) bristled brush over the skin helps loosen and remove dead skin cells, making dry brushing one of the simplest and most natural ways to exfoliate skin.
- Clean Pores: Dry brushing clears oil, dirt and residue from the pores.
Dry Brushing step by step:
- Step in the shower naked, make sure you’re dry.
- Brush your skin from the feet and toward your heart in long, sweeping strokes, following the lymph flow. Make sure to brush several times and that all areas are covered.
- Lather up once you’re done brushing, use use your all natural handcrafted bar soap from this set to wash away dead skin cells.
- Rinse up, alternating between hot and cold water stimulates blood circulation
- After showering, apply a plant-based oil (we like coconut oil), and air dry or lightly dry with a towel.
Made with natural bristles and soft cotton grip.
Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 4 inches
Milk Bar Soap
All natural, handcrafted soap made with buffalo milk.
Out of stock