You’re busy. Overwhelmed. Too much to do. Too much left undone.
And you try each weekend to catch up…on sleep, on your relationships, on your errands.
You’re questioning the choices you’ve made and wondering if there is perhaps another way.
What if the answer is as simple as slowing down and identifying how you can care for yourself
first so you have more to give to others?
That’s what we want to do with the Simple Self-Care Retreat.
During this weekend, we will slow things way down with heart-opening rituals, a morning meditation, a workshop on living a heart-crafted life, another workshop on creating natural beauty essentials and a 30-minute life coaching session so you can identify what matters and set meaningful priorities.
The venue we have chosen is special because it connects you with nature…and most importantly, with yourself.
Shared/Double Room (2pax, may share a bed)
P9,280 – early bird rate until July 5
P9,680 – regular rate
Single Private Room
P10,980 – early bird rate until July 5
P11,580 – regular rate
*payment terms available
- 2D/1N accommodation
- Roundtrip Transfers
- Natural Skincare Workshop
- Living A Heart Crafted Life Workshop
- 30-minute Life Coaching Session
- Goodie Bag
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and dinner meals
7:30am – Meet at Starbuck’s 32nd Avenue, BGC. (In front of MC Home Depot)
- Rooms are shared (2 pax in 1 room, may share a bed)
- First come, first served basis
- No registration, no reservation
- Full payment must be settled on or before the date mentioned above
- NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable to another person