Yoga+Qi+Flow is a combination of basic Yoga + Qigong + Tai Chi to create a flowing, graceful, yet challenging practice. In this workshop you will experience:
- Feeling the flow of Qi (Life Force Energy) through basic Qigong and Tai Chi movements.
- How one moves and flows reflects one’s state of mind and heart.
- Enhancing the benefits of one’s Yoga practice. (Especially for Yin Yoga practitioners who were exposed to Traditional Chinese Medicine principles.)
- Release the tension and stress in mind and body, and reconnect to the Self and others.
- Experience the interaction of one’s Masculine and Feminine Qi for awakening wisdom in one’s life. So don’t just bring your yoga mat, but bring a current concern and/or challenge in your life and see what clarity comes from the workshop. You don’t have to share if you don’t want to.
About the Facilitator: David Montecillo
The practice of Yoga +Qi + Flow was manifested through the channel of David Montecillo with guidance from Akashic Readings and his 30 years experience compiled from practices of Qigong + Tai Chi + Yoga + Energy healings + Tibetan Meditation practices + Traditional Warrior Art forms and principles + attunements and others. The guidance given to him was that Yoga+Qi+Flow is not just a wellness practice, it one of the ways people can begin/add on to their journey to wholeness. David’s patron guide for Yoga+Qi+Flow is the Bodhisattva of Great Compassion Guan Yin Ma, and others. He also facilitates holistic corporate wellness programs for building resilient teams and leaders.
What to bring:
- Standard Yoga attire
- Yoga Mat
- Towel and water bottle (bring extra water coz when the Qi flows, so does your sweat)
- Pen and notebook if you want toke notes
*Yoga mats are also available for rent at the studio for P40
August 19, 2018, Sunday
8:30am – 11:30am
P.Y.T Studio at Centro Atletico, 25 North Rd. QC (near Camp Crame)
(Search for Centro Atletico in Waze or Grab)
Energy Exchange: P1,650/pax
inclusive of the 3 hour workshop, organic tea, cookies, goodie bag
Sign up here